Our Mold Certification is recognized everywhere throughout the US and Canada (excluding Texas*). Our courses are recognized by NAMRI, the National Association of Mold Remediators and Inspectors. Each course is based on the national guidelines for mold inspection and remediation and is widely accepted by insurance agencies. The courses are also approved by IICRC and the classroom mold lab has been approved by the LA State Board for mold inspection as well.
- PMII is an accredited member of the Better Business Bureau.
- PMII's courses have been reviewed and approved by NAMRI.
- PMII's courses have been reviewed and approved by IICRC for continuing education credits.
- PMII's 3-day mold lab has also been approved by the Lousiana State Board for mold inspection training and certification.
* Texas requires in-state training and has a number of other limitations which prohibit our courses from being approved there, however, the certifications are recognized and accepted in all other states and throughout Canada.